- Arts and Craft
- Electronic games
- Stem wall Gem stone blocks
- Dancing with robot
- Board Games
Half Day of Fun AED 375
Inclusive of 4-hour access to all games and activities & 1x meal & juice
Full Day of Fun AED 575
Inclusive of full day access to all games and activities & 2x meals & juice
Trusting someone with your child is a big deal, that’s why we decided to provide the babysitting service at the hotel.
Rules & Regulations
- The Cave Kids Club is open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM every day
- The Cave Kids Club is free to all hotel guests between the ages of 3 to 12 years old
- Children visiting the Cave Kids Club must be toilet trained
- Visitors of Park Hyatt Dubai can access the Kids Club at AED 75 per child per hour
- Children that require particular medical supervision (especially monitoring) or an exclusive assistance are to remain under the supervision of their parents or their guardian. No Medication can be administrated to the children by the Cave Kids Club Agent or Supervisor
- No child is able to leave the Kids Club premises without authorization from Parent or Guardian
- Participation in any activities requires all to adhere to the below internal rules and regulations of Park Hyatt Dubai the Cave Club. Parents or Guardians are obliged to point out any allergies or important medical information when signing “The Cave Kids Club Registration Form”. Activities provided by the Cave club are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the number of children present for the activity. Group activities are free however subject to availability Children should not carry or wear any valuable items like mobile phones or jewelry (such as bracelets, chains or earrings). Please note that Park Hyatt Dubai will not be held any responsibility for any loss or damage occurred during visit. The objective of Park Hyatt Hotel Dubai is to offer a safe, fun and enjoyable place for all children through different games and activities. To ensure that the planned activities are running smoothly, in case of bad behaviors or a disruptive nature, parents or guardians will be notified to collect their child immediately. Please note that it is not the role of the Cave Kids Club Agent to take any disciplinary actions. The parents or guardian will be responsibility for the actions of their child and will be required to cover cost of any damages caused.
- In the event of an emergency, the Kids Club Supervisor and Agent shall escort the children to the staff assembly point. During any medical emergency, the Kids’ Club Supervisor will call the paramedic directly and shall inform the parents or guardian to collect the child immediately.